Media Planning CV - Sample
- 3 years of work experience in marketing and media planning.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to execute a wide range of sales and marketing strategies to establish market presence and increase revenues and profitability.
- Expertise in analyzing market trends to provide critical inputs for formulating and executing marketing strategies.
- Co-ordinating with various media personnel & advertising agencies.
- Planning and co-ordinating various events.
- Effective communicator with strong writing skills.
- Forging and maintaining relationship with various online and print publications for product and company coverage.
- Dealing with advertising agencies for developing various marketing collaterals and print advertisements.
- Dealing with internal designers to develop effective e-mail blasts and newsletters.
- Managing and co-ordinating various national and international events like seminars, conferences and exhibitions.
- Collating information on product performance, market presence and brand position vis-à-vis competition in liaison with market research & consulting agencies.
- Planning media buying with emphasis on adopting new communication media from time to time.
- Buying advertising space in print, online and electronic media.
Work ExperienceCurrently working with ABC Co. Ltd. as Marketing and Media Planner, since August 2008.Training programmes
- Week long training on Media planning and buying
- 2 week training on improving communication skills
- 2 week training on event organization
- Successfully organised 3 international exhibitions in a year with huge media coverage.
- Organised product reviews in 7 magazine in 6 months in UK.
- MBA - marketing from JNTU in 2007.
- B.Com. from JNTU in 2005.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
5th October 1985Address:
4/C/7 Panchanan Tala Road, Belgharia, Kolkata- 700056, West BengalLanguages Known:
Hindi, English and Bengali