Education CV - Sample
Address: P-208, Agra, India.
As an experienced educational professional, looking for a position where I can utilize my experience, knowledge and skills in the favor of esteemed organization and will help in advancement of it.
- Languages known: Fortran, Basic,Pascal.
- Applications used: Lotus 1-2-3, WordPerfect 6.0, dBase III+.
Professional ExperienceElementary School
Worked as 7th Grade Teacher
- Responsible for handling 20 groups of students from various ethnicities.
- Responsible for teaching different projects independently or in groups.
- Providing counseling to the parents and their children regarding their future.
- Responsible for teaching social sciences and making a report of all the students according to their performances.
Worked as Assistant Teacher
- Responsible for helping the staff members in different levels of learning in school.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining a database of all the students having special education.
- Teaching of subjects like Math, Science and other language courses in a day.
- Arranging and maintaining a teaching plan in advance.
Honors & Activities
- Member, Asian American Student Association.
- Member, National Honor Society.
- Master's Degree in Education, University of Karat.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, University of Mizoram.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good technical as well as non-technical skills.
- Punctual and smart.
- Hard working and quick learner.
- Self motivated and keep everyone around motivated.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages known: