Executive CV - Sample
P-208, Oklahoma, US.
Seeking an opportunity to provide the growth for the company by giving my ideas, services and expertise in dealing with day to day situations and make them work for the company.
- 30+ years of managerial experience in technological field.
- Experienced in coordinating with high level authority to control different state managed programs
- Recruiting training managers to train the employees on technological aspects
- Monitoring the services that are being provided by the company.
- Launching and observing a trend to increase the projects for the company.
- Good overall knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Hands on DMS, ORACLE, Spreadsheet Software
Professional ExperienceProgram Consultant (2002 to Present) - Technological Company - New York, India
Chief Executive Officer (2000 to 2002) - Compucop Technologies Pvt. Ltd., NY
- Helping the company processing training and development plans for new ventures
- Directing industry in providing latest technology and competing with other distributors
- Understanding the technology and analyzing different projects that can be taken on the technology and be done.
- Supervising 100 employees to develop the plans and bringing out the new technological development
- Executing and performing according to the schedule to make the business grow
- Analyzing market trends and providing consultancy to the companies regarding their day to day operations
- First-rate Logistics, CLM yearly Conference
- Supply Chain Administration, CLM yearly Conference
- PH.D in Computer technology 2004, from Oklahoma
- M.S. in Computer science and technology 2002, from Oklahoma
- B.S in science, 1998, from Oklahoma
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good in producing work on time
- Punctual and smart
- Hard working and result oriented
- Ability to work in a team or individually
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known:
English, Hindi, MalayNationality: