Investment Banking CV - Sample
- 4 years of work experience in financial analysis and business research experience in investment banking and equity research domain.
- Experience of working in sectors like renewable energy, cement, real estate, telecom and steel.
- Proficient in strategic consulting to clients for overall business growth.
- Extensive experience in financial modeling / valuation.
Work ExperienceCurrently working as IB Analyst at XYZ Bank, since Dec-09.Job responsibilities:
Worked as Financial Analyst for ABC Co. Ltd. from May 07 – Nov. 09.Job Responsibilities:
- Leading a team of 8 people covering wind and solar companies.
- Study, research and understand wind and solar value chains.
- Providing strategic advice to clients.
- Developing pitch books involving deal structuring, merger models, DCFs, precedent transaction case studies, generic sector oriented and target benchmarking slides.
- Performed equity research analysis for telecom, real estate industry.
- Detailed analysis of the various sectors followed by respective company analysis.
- Built DCF and comparative valuation model in MS-Excel.
- MBA from Kerala University with 78% marks.
- BTech from Kerala University with 72% marks.
- Well versed with MS Office.
- Proficient in Oracle, SQL Server.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
20th Sept, 19**.Languages known :
Hindi, English and Malyalam.Address: