Law CV - Sample
Address: 53, Xenoss, New Jersey.
Looking forward to apply to an organization, in which I can assist in providing legal solutions with my knowledge, qualifications and experience in making legal determinations. I am qualified in advising the organizations, in implementation of corporate structure, procedures, documentation and can help in advancing day to day activities for the organization.
- One of the bright student in college and won many co-curricular awards.
- Participated in Lawyer weekly icon awards and won the award.
- Won scholarship by being the best student in the college for pursuing post graduation.
- Responsible for preparing documents for conducting trademark searches using tools to meet the deadlines and due dates.
- Paralegal Certificate from Alberta School of Business.
- Good typing skills, can type 45 wpm.
- Excellent knowledge and skill in Microsoft office and its products like word, publisher, access, excel, front page.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in phone call logging and using BingFX.
- Ph.D in administrative assistant program in 2009 with 76%.
- Administrative Assistant degree in 2006 with 87%.
- HSC from Faculty of Law in 2005 with 75% marks.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good communication- written and oral skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasking and excellent time management.
- Good judgement towards dramatic situations.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
4th June, 19**.Languages known:
English, Spanish, and Japanese.Hobbies:
Playing guitar, Reading novels.