Sample Marketing Resume - Sample
Email ID: ****@gmail.com
Contact no.: +91-**********
To get a challenging job where I can utilize my skills and get a chance to make my career developing.
- A customer oriented and highly skillful professional with excellent marketing ethics having 2 years experience as Marketing Executive.
- Skilled at visual merchandising, as displayed in the confidence of my manager.
- Proficient at conducting a comprehensive marketing audit.
- Market research expertise gained through experience conducting brand testing.
- Efficient in developing the team and make strategy and delivering on objectives.
- Able to apply theories to formulating strategy analysis.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbal both.
- Able to handle the pressure situations.
- Able to provide the best result with a team.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Prepare a marketing plan for the product.
- Present the plan in front of seniors and take suggestions.
- Give the demonstration of plan in front of juniors.
- Identify the ability of juniors and utilize their abilities.
- Initiate the marketing campaign and with the team.
- Provide the result on time.
- Doing the assigned job as told by seniors.
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- Internet Savvy.
- Successfully completed the targets.
- Receive many awards for excellent job.
- Successfully make a marketing campaign for project of worth Rs. 100 Cr.
- Working as Marketing Executive in ASD Marketing from 2010 - Present.
- MBA in Marketing from DFG Management studies.
- BBA From GHJ University.
Personal DetailsLanguages Known: