Manager CV - Sample
P-205, Bayface, Whillman Hill.
Seeking a position, for automotive sales manager, that will effectively utilize my acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment towards the work to make the organization grow and establish them in the market. Looking forward to, grow with the company by using my talents, leadership qualities and business development skills.
- 3+ years of professional experience in dealing with technology and the industry.
- Played role in developing good relationship between the organization and clients to maintain their trust.
- Responsible for selling the products of the firm and establish and manage new distributors across the world.
- Developing of custom-engineered projects using strategic planning, analysis and identifying the solutions of complex problems.
- Certified managers by Institute of Certified professional managers
- The financial risk manager certification
- Worked MAC word processors
- Well versed with MS office word processing, spreadsheets, and Power point.
- Know database language (SQL)
- Worked on Remanco Systems
ExperienceWorking as Associate Executive Director for The Mangentrix from 2007-2009Responsibilities
Supervisor from 2004- 2007Responsibilities
- Identifying and managing different resource distribution channels in an organization.
- Displaying leadership qualities by handling a team of 9 sales member and 10 customer support staff.
- Managing promotional activities for the company including trade shows, literature and brochures.
Fundraiser from 2000- 2004
- Provided supervision to 10 program directors.
- Evaluating and recruiting new people for the firm.
- Providing training to new comers to teach them about the business.
- Worked as the chairperson to raise the funs for opening a motivational camp in the society.
- Received Best Manager award from the president in 2002
- Achieved the Best professional in company by MIS Personnel Association in 1998.
- Bachelor in Arts (Management) from Indiana in 1996 with 76%
- Associate Management Degree from Indian University in 1992 with 85%
- Degree in MIS studies from MIS institute of Management in 1990 with 75%
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good communication- written and oral skills.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good eye for minute details
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
16th Nov., 19**Languages Known:
Playing hockey, chess