Officer CV - Sample
P-208, East Nott, South Africa.
Aim is to pursue a challenging position as an officer providing my 10+ years of experience in the field of shipping and transport. I am willing to work and provide my experience to the juniors to make the company grow.
- 10+ years of experience as a senior officer in building up relationships and providing services to the users.
- Responsible for handling many operations and data entry processing with having an executive position in the firm.
- Representing a team of 150 people in the planning and marketing department.
- Strong knowledge in marketing, P & L management and data processing.
- Established record in implementing and developing the solutions that required complex logics and excellent problem solving.
- Master Mariner Certificate
- Marine Quality test Certification
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite including Word, Access,
- Good knowledge of Marine and related tools
Work ExperienceEgo Shipping -
London, Britain Sr. Officer (Oct. 2002- till present)Responsibilities
Fargo shipping -
- Optimizing and planning of the shipping rules and dealing with the day to day shipping operations.
- Storage, planning and handling the shipping on time and making orders in the benefit of the company.
- Cargo maintenance and teaching to use the deck equipments to new ones
- Maintaining and implementing new management systems like ISM and QSE.
Mayback, Britain Chief Officer (Oct. 1998 - Dec. 2000)Responsibilities
- Optimizing and planning of loading of the resources to transfer from one place to another.
- Handling of the container and the security properly.
- Maintaining and managing the crew and see the safety evaluation options.
- Lead a team of 100 people from front to handle the security of the cargo successfully.
- Represented a team of 20 people to establish the optimization rules for the shipping to deal with various kinds of clients.
- Played key role in optimizing and determining the resources to be used for the shipping from one country to another country.
- Chief Officer Studies for Marine engineering (Aug. 1998 - Mar. 2000)
- Nautical Basic Studies for Marine Officers (Aug. 1994 - Mar. 1998)
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good skills in optimization of the cargo storage and planning.
- Ship management and navigational skills.
- Excellent crowd management skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good communication and inter personal skills
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known: