Operator CV - Sample
Address:1234, West Street, New Jersey.
- Looking for an opportunity in an organization that allows me to utilize my experience to handle and operate heavy duty production equipment.
- Looking forward to show my enthusiasm towards work and help the company to reach new heights.
- 5+ years of experience as a machine operator.
- Provide supervision to the juniors and other members while working in a team.
- Providing good work to meet the requirements on critical deadlines.
- Providing training of machine operator to trainees.
- Basic Wastewater operations certificate of competency (TEEX).
- Certification course in Blueprint reading and Machinery operation.
- Good typing skills, can type 75 wpm.
- Excellent knowledge and skill in Microsoft office and its products like word, publisher, access, excel, front page.
Job ExperienceSr. Machine Operator
ABC, London 2008 – present
Jr. Machine Operator
- Working with high end machine equipments for a mass production of a firm.
- Monitoring machine health regularly to prevent any damage to it.
- Performing regular checks and maintaining and adjusting according to the conditions given.
- Managing a team of 150 people for starting a production process.
XYZ, India 2006—2008
- Responsible for securing the file and computer printer.
- Responsible to operate the computer printer, edit and scan the films.
- Responsible for handling heavy materials and use them effectively by using less cost and less labour.
- Responsible for managing and developing a process through which the employees can perform the tasks specified for them.
- CT Naval Construction Training Centre in 2007 with 76%.
- Heavy Equipment Operations in 2004 with 87%.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good communication- written and oral skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sincere and dependable
- Quick learner
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
4th June, 19**.Languages known:
English, Spanish, and Japanese.Hobbies:
Playing guitar, reading novels.