Resume for Application Support Engineer - Sample
Contact No.: 8xxxxxxxxx
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional technical associate with XXXXXXX.
- Expertise in Telecom Order management and logical planning of the Physical network and inventory.
- Worked with the end customers to progress the Planning orders from the Planners community to the suppliers and contractor community.
- Responsible for the Tibco iProcess, Tibco Business works, Tomcat / Apache UI build and deployment on UNIX and linux servers, Accept the faults received on clarifier CRM Bridge tool raised by the planners, community identify the issue on our application and if needed provide a configuration change or code fix for the issue after the approval from the Inlife customer managers.
- Expert in developing PLSQL scripts, UNIX shell scripts for the automation of the monitoring of the application and to reduce the overhead on the resource by automating the business regular works.
- Key strength is verbal and written communication and interaction with the customers.
- Worked on Change management, release management and capacity management.
- Well-Versed with Software Development Life Cycle / Process / Methodologies / support Frameworks.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills. Willingness to learn and master the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- An excellent team player with very good communication skills.
UNIX, Windows 2007 / XPLANGUAGES:
Pl/SQL JAVA, Shell Scripting, C,C++, SQLDATABASE(S):
Tibco iProcess designer, Tibco BW designer, Clarify CRM Tool, EPO, Toad, SQL DeveloperSCRIPTING LANGUAGES:
Unix Shell scripting
XXXX to Till DateRole:
Application Support EngineerEnvironment:
Java Eclips, SQL server 2000, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 07, Solaris Unix, Solaris Linux.Company:
XXXX - XXXXRole:
PLSQL developer cum application support managementEnvironment:
Staffware / Tomcat / Apache / Oracle / Alfreco / Tibco / UNIXTools:
ORACLE DEVELOPER, Bridge clarifier, Hunter, TIBCO Developer
- It is a combination of Project Management, Orchestration, Business Process Management and Document Management to create a framework application for handing complex planning requests to convert the already existing copper network to fiber network to improve the integrity and reliability and speed of Broad band to the customers by the BT.
- It allows planners to plan projects for NGA work through workflow orchestration; it also allows work originators to plan NIMS jobs and associate job packs (estimates) for the actual work to be carried out with the suppliers and contractors.
- It further enables these job packs to be sent electronically to BT suppliers with a unique key and finally it also allows for Records Return of the documents to be done.
- For this system interacts with various interfacing inventory systems.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Over 4+ years of experience in writing quality Plsql codes, Analyzing the codes for any bugs, troubleshooting issues, application support functions, deploying the codes on test servers and testing for any issues and then deploying on live, Load balancing the tomcat servers and iprocess servers.
- Experience in supporting Web Based application which Involves following technology JAVA, PL/SQL.
- Worked on sql Developer 2000, Oracle Reports, UCPS reporting tool, Hunter monitoring tool, Wiki GUI cpu utilization tool, iprocess client, Amdoc clarifier ,Citrix.
- Providing post deployment support for upgrades / changes / enhancements done on production (Live) Environment.
- Strong Unix / Oracle skills and very quick learner.
- Learnt and worked on new tools like TIBCO iProcess, BW designer, TIBCO EMS.
- Have taken the responsibility of deployment, raising change request and coordinating with the AIS team to complete the AIS 100%.
- Analyzing and investigating defects and faults, and tracing them till final resolution, developing shell scripts, developing PL/SQL codes and test them on test environment.
- Hands on experience with JAVA, TIBCO iProcess, BW, TIBCO EMS, TOMCAT APACHE.
- Good Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Time-efficient, systematic working methodology. Rapid adaptability to new problem-solving and new locations.
- Proficient, dynamic and result oriented team player with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills used to coordinate multi-disciplinary teams and clients and consistently motivated toward success and completion of projects.
- Prioritizes requests in accordance with agreed service level agreement.
- Within own area of knowledge; follows agreed procedures to investigate issues and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions to take.
- Interface with the 1st line support and development team.
- Receive and analyze application related faults and data related faults from first line support (PABSS) team.
- Liaises with systems development staff or software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfill user requirements.
- Provide support for application build and releases.
- User Problem Management: User interactions through phone / mail to get more details for a fault.
- Application Monitoring.
- In accordance with agreed procedures; monitors application systems. As a part of this carries out regular scrutiny of the application software, systems software for proactive maintenance.
- Notes problems and identifies performance trends.
- Data updates: Bulk data updates.
- Provides correct responses to requests for support by means of, for example: making modifications to system parameters, developing workarounds or site-specific enhancements, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, training users or operations staff, producing additional documentation, or escalating requests to systems development staff or software suppliers.
- Performance and Capacity Reporting:
- A monthly highlight report, ASPICIO report, fault report, ITES report is made for the management.
- Other reports are generated as and when required.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Also responsible for following routine activities.
- Routine activities related to fault prevention and problem management.
- Monitoring performance and resources on server.
- Other activities that may assist in resolving a fault or determining the cause of a fault.
- Raising Change Requests on the live system.
- Upgrading and deploying softwares in case of any enhancement or core releases.
- Liaise with other interfacing system team members to resolve the various issues faced.
- Provide support out of office hours, during weekends and during major release work for development and customer to help them resolve issues faced.
- Ensures all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
- Participated and won 3 gold 2 silver and 1 bronze medal in national level (Indian Federation of Volley ball institute) held across various geography of INDIA.
- Was recognized in the Paper presentation at school and university level.
- Awarded by the British telecommunication planning community for the best support in resolving major issues faced.
- Tech mahindra felicitated me for the year 2010-2011 as star performer with a merit certificate and cash reward.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) XXXXXXX University
- Diploma form XXXXXX Polytechnic
- ORACLE/PLSQL Level 2, L&D Exams
- UNIX & shell scripting, L&D Exams
- Bridge clarifier, L&D Exams
- IPROCESS, Tibco certification basic level
- Quality Assurance, L&D Exams
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:Languages known:Permanent Address: