Resume For Registered Nurses - Sample 1
Email ID: *****@gmail.com
Contact no.: *********
Seeking a responsible and challenging position as a Nurse in your reputed hospital.
- A dedicated, patient-focused registered nurse with proven experience in oncology, emergency and neonatal care having experience of 2 year as a Nurse.
- Skilled in pediatric and adult anesthesia.
- Proficient in providing the quality assistant to the doctors.
- Excellent in supervising the patient's condition.
- Expert in maintaining the health chart of the patient.
- Strong work ethics and leadership skills.
- Excellent in communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Ability to take care of patient excellently.
- Ability to work in pressure situations.
- Manage the patient chart of the patient.
- Follow the instructions and change the medicine according to them.
- Provide special assistance to the emergency room's patient.
- Manage multiple critically ill patients.
- Manage the documents of patient in regular basis.
- Provide information and support to patients and family members regarding condition, prognosis and treatment program.
- Provide assistance to the doctors during operation.
- Proficient in all apparatus and equipment of operation theater.
- Proficient in basic use of computer.
- Survive the life of two people, which was badly hurt due to accident.
- Manage the record of patients effectively.
- Receive many appreciations and awards for excellent work.
- Working as Nurse in ASD Hospital from 2010- Present.
Personal DetailsLanguages Known:
Resume For Registered Nurses - Sample 2
Email id: RNemail@example.com
Contact No.: 732*****
- Dedicated and patient-focused Registered Nurse with proven expertise in Long term care, staffing and family support.
- Exceptional capacity to multitask
- Administrative experience includes admissions, assessment, treatments
- Good in communication and patient history and other documentation.
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Email handling
Professional Experience1. XVY HospitalRegistered Nurse (RN) /Staff/Charge Nurse
Staff Nurse, Emergency Department
- Delivered a complete range of RN services and expertise.
- Documented patiet histoty and medication lists
- Assisted physicians with treatments and procedures
- Worked with direct patient care, physicians.
- Get patients ready for surgery, cath lab, GI Lab
- Medical treatment such as injections, IV infusion, blood transfusion, Iron transfusion.
Supplemental Staff Nurse
- Total patient care in a 24-bed level
- Caring for patients of varying ages and illnesses
- Teaching, discharge and follow up.
Staff Nurse, Emergency Department
- ICU with frequent charge nurse duties in ICU.
- Total patient care in 8-bed intensive care unit
- Critical care emergencies, including ventilators
2. ADE Rehab CenterRegistered Nurse (RN) Staff/Charge Nurse
- Total patient care in all Level traumma emergency room with various problems from minor to emergent.
- Teaching, discharge and follow up.
Registered Nurse (RN) /House Supervisor
- Worked with the physicians, rehab staff, patients and their family members
- Monitored the health concerns, gave medications, charting their progress
- Carried on the work that had been taught in the Rehab by the therapist to the patient.
- Experience auditing charts, and training staff.
- Worked as a house supervisor on weekends.
- Monitored the entire nursing home staff.
- Special activities being held at the nursing home.
- RN Associate Nursing Degree
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
Personal DetailsLanguages known:
English, hindi, Marathi, KannadaHobbies:
Resume For Registered Nurses - Sample 3
- An experienced and fully qualified registered nurse with over X years of experience of working in busy hospital environments in private sector.
- Able to work on own initiative or in support of other healthcare professionals, whilst ensuring that at all times patient care procedures and practices are adhered to.
- Experience of looking after patients with various illnesses from chronic conditions like Diabetes to acute conditions like heart attacks or stroke.
- Store Management
- Stock Reconciliation
- Team Work
- Team Motivation
- Mailing reports and data on daily basis
- Customer Handling Accounts, Inventory Management
- Complaint handling
- Good initiator
- Hard working
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
- Making patients aware of their treatment to ensure they are fully informed and consent to their treatment.
- Involved in working in the intensive care units as well as general hospital wards.
- Looking after patients of all ages from the very young to the very old.
- Responsible for assessing the medical history of patients and their record details and then evaluating patients and prioritizing their treatment.
- Involved in the administrative procedures for a patient,s admission and also their discharge.
- Being the main point of contact for patients and communicating on their behalf with hospital managers.
- Liaising with hospital physicians and other healthcare professionals to write patient care plans.
- Carrying out tests, evaluations and also investigations.
- Carrying out administrative duties like updating and maintaining patient records.
- In hospital wards administering daily drug and medicine prescriptions to patients via injection or orally.
- Educating patients on matters of hygiene.
- Able to contribute in practical ways to the success of my team and to hospital targets.
- Involved in providing direct patient care, including assessing their needs and discussing their treatment and medical care with hospital doctors and consultants.
- Making sure the working environment is safe in a busy environment that is under pressure.
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations whilst at the same time being observant, adaptable and firm with patients.
- Experience of creating individual patient care systems that look after patients physical, mental and social needs.
- Experience of using advanced hospital equipment and procedures including administration of intravenous fluids and vitamins to patients, operating different oxygen apparatus, electric beds and administering tube feeding pumps.
- Ability to respond quickly to emergencies.
- Excellent organizational skills and having the ability to prioritize urgent treatments.
- Having excellent communication skills, ability to empathize to gain a patients trust and confidence.
- Ability to prioritize busy workloads.
- Experience of collecting and recording study data of ECG's, Blood Pressure, pulse, temperature and samples.
- Myocardial Infarction, Angina Pectoris, LVF, Myocarditis, Arrhythmias, CHF, Hypertension, Diabetic mellitus, pulmonary edema etc.
- Got appreciation from many doctors for good work.
EMPLOYES1. XXXX HospitalJob title:
OPD NursePeriod of Employment:
Jan 20XX to may 20XX.2. XXXX Medical CentreJob Title:
ICCUPeriod of Employment:
Jun 20XX to Apr 20XX3. XXXX Specialty CentreJob Title:
Registered Nurse (OPD)Period of Employment:
May 20XX till date
Special Courses Attended
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from University XXXXX in 20XX.
- BSC (Zoology) from University 2 in 19XX with 72%.
- Comprehensive Cardiac Care Nursing Course conducted from 18-02-XX to 18-08-XX.
- BCLS Certificate attained on 20XX
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
English & HindiAddress: