Explain about INFILE options - FLOWOVER is the default option on INFILE statement.
- When the INPUT statement reaches the end of non-blank characters, without filling all the variables, a new line is read into the Input Buffer.
- INPUT attempts to fill the rest of the variables right from starting column one.
- Next time, when an INPUT statement is executed, Input Buffer receives a new line
- MISSOVER – Used when INPUT reads a short line
- TRUNCOVER – Causes the INPUT statement to read records of variable-length