Software Tester Resume - Sample 1
Aim to grow with an organization that provides ample opportunities to learn, with a fast-paced environment that provides continuous challenges and enables me to grow as an individual contributor and team player.
- 1.10 years experience of IN service assurance for XXXXXXXX as XXXXXX 1st Level Assurance IN Engineer.
- Troubleshooting of Ericsson IN platform for XXXXXXX prepaid network.
- Responsible for ensuring high availability of the network, and quick identification & resolution of service-affecting issues within agreed TAT.
- Primary interface for the operator, and working in a cross functional environment to resolve all queries to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Co-ordinate with the configuration team, which is responsible for carrying out network level changes.
- Monitoring of MPBN nodes for Airtel IP backbone.
- Working on HP-NNMI tool of VAS for monitoring and troubleshooting of alarms of MPBN Network.
- Streamlining the workflow by providing inputs to the innovation team & validating the results.
- Good knowledge of telecom signaling call-flows for ISUP, CAP/INAP and BCSM.
- Deep knowledge of servers in Ericsson IN architecture, like, AIR, SDP, CCN, VS and MINSAT.
- Good network level knowledge of inter-working of service layer nodes, like SMSC, MMSC, GGSN which are used for providing VAS services like SMS, MMS & GPRS.
- Clear about all the call-flows involved in Voice call, SMS/MMS and GPRS.
- Good exposure of Unix based scripting for automating routine jobs, by working with the innovation & automation team.
IT SkillsOperating System:
UNIX/LINUX, shell scripting Windows 9x, XP, Vista.Office Tools:
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.Languages:
C, Embedded Systems.Web Application Tools:
FTP through WINSCP/FILEZILLA tool.Remedy Tools:
To keep track of issues.HP-NNMI tool:
For VAS monitoring.
Professional Experience1. XXXXXXXX India Global Services Pvt Ltd. (June 2010 – to date)Role:
Fault Management EngineerDepartment:
Dec 2011 to dateWork Description
- Part of Fault Management team for Bharti IN operations.
- Gained knowledge of Ericsson CS 3 and CS 4 architectures.
- Responsible for resolving major and minor issues occurring in Bharti IN pan-India operations.
- Identifying and escalating critical issues to the second level assurance team within agreed times.
Global Network Operations EngineerDepartment:
7 June 2010 to Dec 2011Work Description
- Working in a cross-functional environment, providing Managed Services to clients.
- Ensuring maximum network availability through intensive heath-checks.
- Ensuring resolution of faults within SLA by coordinating with internal and 3rd party teams.
- Generation of client-specific revenue-critical BI reports.
- Promoted to FM-IN on the basis of performance.
- Appreciated for the efforts put into competence building of the new-joinees in the team, making them productive in 2 weeks.
- Recognised by customer for excellent delivery quality.
Academic ProjectsPassword based digital code lock system:
- 87% in B.E. (ECE) from Advanced Institute of Technology & Management. (2010)
- 76% in AISSCE (2006)
- 93% in AISCE (2004)
- Microcontroller based digital code lock system by using password is an access control system that allows an authorised person to use that lock system.
- It provides us security and finds applications in every field (bank, home, colleges, shops etc.).
- Here a 3-digit fixed password is used for opening and closing the lock.
- June-July 2008 (6 weeks):Summer Training in XXXXX Drives (P) Ltd, XXXXXX.
- June-July 2009 (6 weeks):Summer Training in XXXXX Foundation, XXXXXX.
- Knowledge on 8051 microcontrollers was gained.
Personal VitaeDate of Birth:Address:Languages known: