Explain the ways Struts allow to validate user input.- The following are the different ways that struts allow the user input validation
- Validators handle native and common types. The validations for basic operations are mask, required, minLength, maxLength, native types, date, email, range etc.
Resource bundle :
- These are used to provide the localized labels, messages and share by default the struts messages.
XML configuration file :
- This file specifies the form set and validates for the form fields as and how needed. The validators for these files can be defined in a separate file.
JSP tag :
- Used and generates the validations for a given form using the java script validations.
- Used to automatically validate the properties that is based on the form bean’s name.
- The validation takes place automatically on properties which is based on the action path.