What qualities does a company expect in a trainer? The qualities of a good trainer are as follows:
- Methodical and well-planned
- Highly knowledgeable and competent enough
- Possess relevant industry experience
- Good in communication/presentation and
- Be practical enough to make the overall training session fruitful to the trainees.
Communication - Human Resources Interview Questions & Answers
Communication interview questions & answers for freshers & experienced candidates in HR department. Questions on Internal Communication, its tools & role in change Management, crisis, disciplinary action etc. Useful for university exams, internship, job & placement interview, PSU exams, lecturers. Question bank with sample answers & examples for positions like HR generalist, HR Manager, HR executive, HR specialists etc.