Teachers Resume - Sample 1
Email id: Java.*****@gmail.com
Seeking the position of an English Teacher in an organization that will give me an opportunity to pass on my knowledge to the students in a an innovative manner.
- X years of experience as a English Teacher.
- Currently working in XXX International School.
- Excellent communication Skill.
- Profound knowledge of English language and ability to teach the language for all sorts of students i.e. for those who have English as there first language and those who have not.
- Excellent communication and written skills as well as ability to explain the text.
- Highly skilled in using the deferent course books and material for teaching English as well as having a great passion and love for English language.
- Ability to dramatize English stories effectively and creatively.
- Ability to plan, collect material and deliver the lessons in the class.
- Proficient at arranging the competitions and assessing the performance of the students.
- Good understanding of English grammar with an ability to impart the knowledge effectively.
- Ability to inspire the students for desired results in the language teaching task.
- Using self ideology for a better result in this field.
- Making use of deferent technique for attaining the goal of the organization.
- Awarded “Best Teacher Award” in XXXX School.
- 100% pass result.
- Served as an English teacher for X years in ABC School from 20XX to 20XX.
- Currently working as an English Teacher in XXXX School from 20XX.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from Institute 1 in 20XX-XX with first division.
- Bachelor of Art from University 1 in 20XX with 78%.
- Intermediate (10+2) from UP Board in 20XX with 69%.
- High School from U.P. Board in 20XX with 85%.
- Participation Certificate in 2nd International XXXX convention (20XX) at ABC school.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
11 December 19**Languages Known:
Hindi & EnglishAddress:
Teachers Resume - Sample 2
Seek a position as English Teacher where I can groom up the young generation with my knowledge and ability.
Professional Experience1.July 2007 to Present, XXXXXXXXXXX Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Education Industry
- Supervisor and Online Tutor for English lanuage and literature
- The organization is a recognised institute that provides online tutor services to US students between grade V and XII.
- It also specialises in preparing students for ACT and SAT.
2.April 2005 to June 2007, XXXXXXXXXXX Public School, Education IndustryResponsibilities
- The job primarily involves providing assistance to the students to develop the skills required to fortify their base in grammar and literature.
- Preparing educational content for the content writing section.
3.October 2004 to March 2005, The XXXXXXX Institute, Part-time english facultyResponsibilities
- Teaching English Language to students between class VI to VIII.
- Teaching English Literature to students between class VI to VIII.
- Teaching Hindi as a second language to students between class VI to VII.
- Maintaining records
- The job primarily involved training the enrolled students in spoken English
- 2010 - February British Council, IELTS, Band Score - 7.5, 2008
- xxxxxxxxx COLLEGE, MA, ENGLISH (IGNOU), 2002
- xxxxxx COLLEGE, B.ED, Division: 2nd, 2000
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to teach the lessons in an interesting manner so that the students see the logic and retain the information.
- Participative style of teaching.
- Well versed with virtual teaching platforms.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth :Languages known:Address:
Teachers Resume - Sample 3
Seeking the position of Pre-School or Pre- primary teacher in an organization that will give me the opportunity to utilize my skill set for the progress of the organization.
- Ability to work with children of different aptitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to mix with children effortlessly.
- Ability to create an effective teaching method for the children.
- Ability to handle the behavior of children of 5 to 10 years and research skills.
- Highly skilled in using the various tools to make the teaching interesting and effective i.e. books, music and games.
- Ability to interact with the children effectively so they can learn quickly i.e. rhyming games, story telling, etc.
- Ability to motivate the children, so that they will consider themselves a special personality.
- Worked with 'XXXXX School'.
- Worked with `XXXX Public School' as the Prep class teacher
- Teaching the children the fundamental skill of math and language through various methods of teaching i.e. storytelling, educational games, etc.
- Inspiring the students to learn the new things and shaping their future according to their interest.
- Interacting with each student and helping them solve their problems
- Arranging meetings with parents and discussing the development of the children.
- Teaching the basic skills of language with phonics sounds and awareness of science and nature.
- Conducting dance shows, fancy dress competition and decorating class according to various themes.
- Developing various aspects of children i.e. physical, emotional, mental, and social by allowing them to learn them according to their creativity.
- Organizing the students in the group so they can interact with each other and socialise.
- Nursery Teacher's Training from SHEMROCK INSTITUTE OF LEARNING.
- Excellent knowledge of computers.
- B.A from XXXX University.
- Senior secondary from XXXXX Board.
- Higher Secondary from XXXXX Board.
- Certificate of participation in inter-college debate competition, XXXX College.
- Ranked fourth in All India Student's Annual Elocution Competition, organised by The XXXXX Institute of Culture.
- Got a bronze medal for hurdles race at XXXXX annual sports.
- Actively participated in elocution, dramatics and fancy dress competitions while in school.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Language proficiency :Address :