Test Engineer Resume - Sample
Seeking a position where I can apply all my skills, share and enrich my knowledge to ultimately meet the professional goals.
- 3 Years in Software Development & Testing field.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CISCO ID: CSCO1XXXXXXX
JOB PROFILEXXXXXX Technologies Ltd.Member Technical Staff:
Oct 2009 – PresentPROJECT 1
- Developing Unix Shell script for settopbox testing.
- Creating Test cases and executing it.
- Running Sanity and Regression Testing for DNCS periodically and generating report.
- Utilizing the DNCS to authorize packages to settopboxes.
- Provisioning DNCS/DTACS for assigning services.
- Automating Test cases using Parasoft SOA Test tool.
- Got Automation Champion Award in Recognition with Automating More number of test cases in a shot span of time.
Software Packages Developed At xxxxxx Technologies1. Automated Inventory Capturing & Test report GenerationFront End:
- Testing and Qualifying the SDH (STM - 1, STM - 4, STM - 16, STM - 64) Systems for BSNL, VSNL, Nokia, Bharti, Railtel, MTNL etc.
- Responsible for conducting Factory Acceptance testing (FAT) for RAILTEL, BSNL, Power Grid, MTNL etc.
- Handling Shipment of higher end Customer's orders such as NORTEL, CIENA, and NEC etc.
- Creating Automation Scripts using Shell and Perl Scripting.
- Developed new Software Packaged to improve testing.
- VC 12, VC3,VC4 circuit provisioning through NMS
- Creating of circuit PDH to SDH, ETH to SDH and higher level circuit creation up to STM - 64.
- Implementing manual testing into Automated through Labview Designed Package.
- Testing of ELAN Switches with VLAN tagged and untagged concept.
- Configuring and testing the node in IBC using OSPF Routing Protocol.
VB.Net, PHPBack End:
2. Inventory TrackingFront End:
- Inventory information of the MUX is captured from the UI page using IP with VB.Net Application as front-end and MYSQL database as backend.
- Using that Inventory Information the Test report for the MUX is generated with the Testing Information entered using PHP as web application and MYSQL database is used for Information retrieval.
- Inventory Details of MUX is captured and saved in word documents.
- To view the Inventory Information of particular MUX, user should enter the Chassis number of the MUX and the particular document will be searched and viewed using this application.
TECHNICAL SKILL SETTechnology:
Software Development & Testing field.SDH Standards:
STM 1, STM 4, STM 16, STM 64.PDH Standards:
E1, E3, DS3.Networking:
C, C++, Java.Applications:
HTML, VB.Net, PHP, ASP.Operating Systems:
Windows 9x, XP, Linux, Unix.Databases:
SQL, MS-Access, MYSQL.Automation Tools:
Parasoft SOA Test.Scripting Languages:
Perl, Python, Shell programming.Instruments handled:
- Pursuing MS (SOFTWARE SYSTEMS) at xxxxxxxx, India.
- B.TECH (ECE) with 7.39 (10) of CGPA from xxxx Engineering & Technology,2008 Batch.
- Higher Secondary with 88.66% of Marks from xxxxx Higher Secondary School,2004 Batch.
- Matriculation with 75% of Marks from xxxxxx Higher Secondary School,2002 Batch.
- English, Tamil (Read, Write and Speak)
PERSONAL PROFILEDate of birth:Permanent Address: