What are the reasons that cookie server can’t handle multiple connections? - CGI Programming
What are the reasons that cookie server can’t handle multiple connections?
- Cookie server stores the cookies or the website data that will be used again and again requested by the client.
- The reasons that cookie server can’t handle multiple connections are as follows:
- Cookie server doesn’t support the multiple connections and it discards any connection that tries to connect to the server.
- CGI programming allows the connection to be made to the server as the server handles all the requests that are coming from the program.
- CGI programming is done such that it accepts only one connection at a time and it doesn’t accept connections until any previous connection is broken.
- Separate child process handles the connection individually and then the process is having its own namespace with the copy of the parent’s data.
- Child process in any case if modifies the data then the changes made disappear the moment the process terminates and the data is not stored with the parent.