What are the methods used to correct the syntax errors in FORTRAN?
What are the methods used to correct the syntax errors?
- Compiler is program that shows the error during the run time or compiles time of the program.
- It actually flags the error so that it can be corrected at a later stage. It checks for the error that is hard to understand and makes it easy to correct it.
- It provides inbuilt functions so that the errors can be minimized and usage of the functions can be increased.
- Windowing terminal is used to correct the listed errors and compile it again to recheck for the errors.
- Compiler can generate a LIST FILE that put the list of the file in the EDITING BUFFER and allow users to correct the errors by putting program into another location.