What are the options provided by the compiler during programming? - FORTRAN
What are the options provided by the compiler during programming?
- Compiler provides the error checking mechanism to save the writing effort and it actually flags the errors.
- Compilers provides the error checking at run time and it provides some options like
- Disabling the implicit data types that are declared within the program
- Flag the errors so that it becomes easy to check and correct the errors and violations that are being made.
- It checks for array out of bound conditions during the run time of the program to see the stack and show the error at that time only.
- It provides the option to trap the exceptions during the execution of the program like floating point exception, etc.