What is the use of Macros used in <windows.h> header files? - Windows Programming
What is the use of Macros used in <windows.h> header files?
- Macros make the programming easier and it provides customizable features for a program.
- Macros allow the user to write some functions that can be included directly into the program which is being created.
- Macros make the program short and make the calling from one function to another function easier.
- Macros are used for computing instructions using the single program statements making the program task less tedious and error-prone.
- They provide positional or keyword parameters to be used with the conditional assembler program.