What is the main purpose of Child Header files? - Windows Programming
What is the main purpose of Child Header files?
- <windows.h> header file includes the child header files that include the dependencies and functionality to run the programs.
- The files are relatively small files that provide the inclusion of the number of header files.
- Child header files consist of the definitions of few macros and other libraries that need to be included while writing the program.
- Child header files include the functions and libraries that can be included in the project by default.
- Child header files are the part of <windows.h> header file that include many complex relations among the files.