What is the function of <windows.h> header file? - Windows Programming
What is the function of <windows.h> header file?
- <windows.h> header file is used to access the Win32 API functions and it makes it easier for the user to use the in-built functionality.
- Win32 executable is used in the source code if the inbuilt functions are used or included in the main file.
- The header file in particular includes the library and functions used in the libraries like stdio.h or stdlib.h.
- It includes the functionality of macros and other components are used that provide modification, extension and replace of the things in the libraries.
- The UNICODE is used for the string functions that allow the C library functions to be included in the windows kernel.