What are the different types of component parts used in 2nd layer? - Windows programming
What are the different types of component parts used in 2nd layer?
There are 4 types of component parts used in 2nd layer:
- Kernel32.DLL: allows the system-related functions that consist of Win32 API coding.
- This also includes the wrappers that are placed around the lower-level of NTDLL functions.
- This also provides the functionality for NLS (National Language Support) to handle the system in case NTDLL is not present.
- Advapi32.DLL: it consists of the functions that are related to the system like registry and the service handlers.
- Gdi32.DLL: it consists of the basic functions that are used for drawings and to draw other shapes that are simple and can be manipulated on the display.
- user32.DLL: it consists of the functions that provide easy to use user-interface in Windows programming.