What is Local Host Cache (LHC) and what is the purpose of LHC? - Citrix
What is Local Host Cache (LHC) and what is the purpose of LHC?
- The LHC is a name given to the MS Access database which is created on every local MPS server.
- It stores the partitions of the Data Store to keep the server function, when an outrage occurs.
- When the data store goes offline, the server will continue functioning normally
- The LHC database enables the data store functionality up to 48 hours.
- LHC will ensure the data accessibility that is pertinent locally, even though the database is not available.