Define vocoders and what are the types channel vocoders. - Compression Standard
Define vocoders and what are the types channel vocoders?
- Vocoders stands for Voice Coders.
- Synthetic sound is reproduced with artificial quality.
- Vocoders transmit signals with low bit rate, usually in the range of 1.2 to 2.4 KB.
- Model parameters are used by the receiver along with the transmitted parameters.
- Model parameters then synthesizes the approximation to the source output.
- The channel vocoders are linear predictive coders and code excited linear prediction.