What is the purpose of Global Color Table? - GIF
What is the purpose of Global Color Table?
- Colored table is represented by a sequence of bytes that represents Red, Green and Blue color triplets.
- Global Color Table is used for images with plain text extensions.
- Every global color table’s presence is marked by the Global Color Table Flag.
- The GCT Flag is set to 1 in Logical Screen Descriptor.
- The block contains the number of byes equal to 3 x 2 size of global color table + 1
- One Global Color Table is present per Data Stream.