What is the reason to use MGF file to convert imported images into bitmaps? - GIF
What is the reason to use MGF file to convert imported images into bitmaps?
- MGF file format retains all information about objects in the animation.
- GIF contains only fixed images, and hence it is less flexible.
- Place all editable files in a MGF file, before creating GIF files.
How to animate a text fade in and out?
- Animation of text fade is done with fireworks.
- The changed opacity is from 0% to 100% over a set of frames.
- Later the animation is reversed with another text object with opacity from 100% to 0%