How to fix the bug of partial displaying of output files? - Gnuplot Programming
How to fix the bug of partial displaying of output files?
- Flush the output with a closing set output.
- Certain output formats like PostScript, PDF,Latex, etc., places many pages in a single resultant file.
- The file remains open after every plot by gnuplot. So that additional plots can be added to it.
- The file is available to the external applications as it is in open state.
- As the files are open and remain unclosed, the partial output is plotted.
- To avoid the issue, specify the term for a plot using ‘set term’.