Explain window-to-viewport transformation. - Graphics
Explain window-to-viewport transformation.
- After transferring the object descriptions to the viewing reference frame, window extents are selected to view coordinates.
- View ports are selected in normalized coordinates.
- Later, object descriptions are transferred to normalized device coordinates.
- When the coordinate position is at the middle of the window, the object is displayed at the center of the viewport.
- Object descriptions are transferred to device placement coordinates using transformation which maintains same relative placement of objects.