Biology : General knowledge questions and answers
Biology : General knowledge questions and answers - for all competitive exams - MBA entrance, bank exams, RRB - Railway Recruitment Board Exam, ssc exam, ibps exam etc.
1. __________ is referred to as the graveyard of RBCs.
c.) Bone Marrow
2. Urine gets its yellow colour from ________.
3. Chromosomes are made up of _________.
a.) RNA and Lipids
b.) DNA and sugar
c.) DNA and proteins
d.) DNA and RNA
4. Which is the longest bone in human body?
a.) Back bone
d.) None of these
5. Which blood group is a universal recipient?
6. Which blood group is a universal donor?
7. ______________ refers to insufficient blood supply in human beings.
8. The mushroom that we eat is :
a.) tightly packed mycelium
b.) mass of fungal spores
c.) a plant
d.) is a kind of flesh
9. To make curd, you introduce ____________ into the milk.
10. If you want to convert cooking oil into vegetable ghee, the process that you would use is _____________.
- RE: Biology : General knowledge questions and answers -Mide (03/02/18)
- It's helping!
- RE: Biology : General knowledge questions and answers -Arpita Singh "Pinki" (01/22/17)
- this is very helpful and amazing question I really like it ...... thank u so much
- RE: Biology : General knowledge questions and answers -Arpita Singh (01/22/17)
- RE: Biology : General knowledge questions and answers -jitendra (04/15/16)
- Really amezing post.....plz continue with new topics.....
- RE: Biology : General knowledge questions and answers -sarvesh (02/24/15)
- Great Work!!!
Very helpful....thanks a lot!!!
- ANSWER: Biology : General knowledge questions and answers -Kshipra Singh (09/10/13)