Accountants Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Accountants
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Accountant in HGJ Ltd. A self-starter and diligent individual who believes in making a difference with the smallest of tasks
• A B.Com from Delhi University with over 4 years of experience as Accountant in TSPL Ltd.
• Prepared and maintained ledgers, P&L account and balance sheets for the company
• Responsible for preparing MIS and provided timely feedback to top management on financial performance and profitability.
• Skilled in handling all financial work, tax functions as well as preparing reports.
• Excellent MS office skills with a certified course from Microsoft on MS Excel.
• Good communication skills with proven expertise in handling invoices and receivable for the company
• Credited with the “best employee award” for painstakingly making a report on future growth of the company based on trends and financials.
- RE: Accountants Career Objective and Career Summary -neraj (09/10/15)
- RE: Accountants Career Objective and Career Summary -atul (02/05/15)
- please send me resume formate
- Accountants Career Objective and Career Summary -Deepa Kaushik (06/17/14)
- Career Objective:
To attain the confidence and trust of the management, and utilize my potential in the field of accounts and financial management of the organization.
- B.Com (H) graduate with first class degree and M.B.A. in marketing and finance.
- 3 years working experience as accountant.
- Team player with ability to work in rotational shifts.
- Proficient with ledger entries and maintaining the record register / book keeping.
- Ability to prepare tax returns for the staff.
- Ability to generate financial reports
- Effective computing and analytical skills.
- Business oriented mind-set with crowding of ideas to develop the business process of the organization.
- Experience of proposing new cost-effective projects for the organization to get higher yield with the available staff.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.