Accounting Clerk Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Accounting Clerk
To achieve the post of “Accountant in clerical cadre”, where I could use my calculation and assessment skills in assisting the company and co-staff, and thereby contributing in the development of the organization.
- B.Com (H) with 9 year working experience.
- Sound knowledge of the accountancy software like TALLY
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint, with good command over DOS.
- Experience of handling accounts at retail outlets, corporate atmosphere, sales tax department.
- Ability to calculate the taxable income, and filling in the tax returns.
- Experience of being a member representative during the annual accounts audits.
- Ability to manage the stationary and stocks and take hold of the vendors for the office supplies.
- Ability to communicate with the required department for the accounts clarification.
- Experience of receiving the accounts from various departments of the organization to get their bills passed for the reimbursement.
- Capable of identifying any foul play in the bill reimbursement.
- Team player and target oriented.
- Punctual with great time-management skills.
- Accounting Clerk Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a position of Accounting Clerk and use my experience and knowledge of accounting principles and procedures in managing the company’s accounting needs effectively
• 3 years work experience in the field of accounts after completion of BBA with specialization in Finance.
• Accuracy and efficiency in accounting tasks and the bookkeeping functions.
• Experience of maintaining up-to-date transactions in accounting ledgers on a daily basis.
• Expertise in reviewing the note documents and transactions to rectify the errors and make them correct.
• Proficient in tallying accounting ledgers in coordination with accounting departments.
• In-depth knowledge of preparing the vouchers and keeping track of account receivables.
• Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills to work in tandem with the other professionals.