Admission test for ICFAI Tech - ATIT FAQs
Admission test for ICFAI Tech – ATIT FAQs
Q. What is ATIT?
Ans. ATIT is Admission Test for ICFAI Tech. It is a National Level exam conducted by ICFAI foundation on an all India basis for Higher Education, therefore called IFHE (ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education).The candidates seeking admission in B.Tech. Program should take ATIT.
Q. When is the ATIT conducted?
Ans. The ATIT is conducted mostly in the month of May.
Q What is the format for ATIT?
Ans. ATIT is an aptitude test. The test can be taken in two different formats:
- Online Test: It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) format. It is of two hours duration and is conducted at test centers all over India. The CBT is conducted in 2-3 sessions per day.
- Offline Test: It is a Paper Based Test (PBT) format. It is of two hours duration and is conducted in selected cities across the country. The OMR sheets are provided to mark the answers.
Q. What is the procedure to apply for ATIT?
Ans. Candidates may apply online for ATIT by any of the following methods:
- Online Application Form: The application forms are available at www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit . The candidate can fill up the application form online and make a payment of Rs 700/- towards the cost using visa or master card or Citibank card. The candidates have to attach their scanned colored photograph with the application. The application material is then sent to the applicant.
- Downloaded Application Form: he applicant may download the application form from the website www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit . The duly filled application form may be then sent to the Admissions Officer along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 700 towards the cost. The DD is drawn in favor of “IFHE A/c ATIT” payable at Hyderabad. The application material is then sent to the applicant.
Q. When are the application forms for ATIT issued?
Ans. The application forms for ATIT- ADMISSION TEST FOR ICFAI TECH are issued in the month of March or April.
Q. What is the paper pattern of ATIT?
Ans. Online and Offline tests consist of objective type questions with multiple choice format. There are 30 questions for each of the subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. The candidate’s ability is tested for the prescribed subjects according to the 10+ 2 standards.
Q. Does IFHE provide any Scholarship for students pursuing the B.Tech?
Ans. IFHE provides Scholarship for students pursuing the B.Tech. Program. The scholarships are given to the candidates based on
- Their performance in Class XII, or the ranks scored in either of the ATIT exam or JEE (Main)/ State level/ Other National level Engineering Entrance Tests.
- The Scholarships are also given on the basis of the candidate’s semester wise performance during the B.Tech. Program. Up to 10% of the students may be awarded with the merit scholarships depending upon the individual’s semester wise performance in addition to the scholarships based on the past educational record.
Q. How is the Engineering Branch allotted to the candidate?
Ans. The candidate has to indicate 5 preferences of the Branch of Engineering in the Application form. The Branch of engineering is allotted on the basis of candidate’s performance in ATIT/JEE (Main)/ State level / Other National level Engineering Entrance Tests and availability of the seats according to the preference mentioned by the candidate in the application form. The applicants are intimated about their admission and the allotted branch through selection letters by the Admissions Committee.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for admission into B.Tech. through ATIT?
Ans. For admission into B.Tech. through ATIT the candidate must have an aggregate of 60% in class X and Class XII or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as core subjects. Class XII students who are awaiting their qualifying results may also apply for ATIT. The candidate must have completed 12 years of proper schooling to appear for ATIT.
Q. What are the admission criteria after appearing for ATIT?
Ans. A candidate is admitted for the course depending upon the scores secured in ATIT or JEE Main or state level or any other National level exam. The admission is given on the verification from original documents by the Admission Committee.
Q. What are the age criteria for appearing into ATIT?
Ans. The candidate should fulfill the minimum age requirements as Prescribed by their individual boards.
Q. What is the admission procedure for candidates appearing in ATIT?
Ans. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria of admission are given Provisional admission. It is given to those who are awaiting their qualifying exam result i.e. 10+2 or it equivalent. On the submission of the proof of having passed the qualifying examination within given duration, the admission is confirmed.
Q. What is the admission procedure for candidates seeking admission in B.Tech. program in ICFAI based on JEE (Main)/ State level / Other National level Engineering Entrance Tests?
Ans. The candidates seeking admission in B.Tech. Program in ICFAI based on JEE (Main)/ State level/ Other National level Engineering Entrance Tests are admitted into the institute on the basis of their respective scores in the exam. The candidate can apply through both ATTT and other tests’ score if appeared for both, as it enhances the chances of getting admission. The candidate should clearly mention their respective test Application Number in OMR Application form. The attested photocopy of their respective score card is to be enclosed along with the Application Form.
Q. Is the B.Tech. course offered by ICFAI approved by UGC?
Ans. ICFAI is a Deemed University declared by Ministry of HRD. The B.Tech course offered by ICFAI is approved by UGC.
Q. Is the efficiency in Computer skills required by the candidate to appear for ATIT online exam?
Ans. No, the computer experience or typing skills are not a pre-requisite for a candidate to appear for ATIT online exam.
Q. What is the email address of correspondence for the applicants regarding Application form?
Ans. It is firstname.lastname@example.org. for correspondence with the organization.
Q. What are the things to be brought to the exam centre by the candidate?
Ans. Candidate must bring the following things to the exam center:
- Admit Card
- Identification: Candidate should possess an original photo identification to appear for the exam. The name on the Identity proof should match with the name as entered for ATIT registration. The photo identification could be a voter ID , Aadhar Card or a Passport. The identity proof should be an original, not a photocopy.
Q. What is the official website to view the ATIT results?
Ans. The results of ATIT may be viewed online on www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit. The successful candidates are intimated by E Mail or post.
Q. Where are the campuses for B.Tech Programs of ICFAI?
Ans. The ICFAI campuses for B.Tech. Program is located at Dehradun, Jaipur, Himachal Pradesh, Tripura, Jharkhand, Raipur and Hyderabad. They offer eight semester Full time course for B.Tech. Program which is completely campus based.
Q. When are the results of ATIT are declared?
Ans. The results of ATIT are declared generally in the month of May or June.
Q. What are the documents required to be submitted at the time of Admission?
Ans. The selected candidate has to submit the attested copies of the qualifying exam(10+2) certificate, Class X and Class XII mark sheets, Birth Certificate, Transfer/Migration Certificate by the given date at IFHE, Hyderabad along with the respective original certificates for verification.
Q. When do the classes for the B.Tech. first semester begin?
Ans. The commencement of classes for first semester for B.Tech. program takes place in the month of August.
Q. What is the correspondence to submit the application form?
The duly filled application form may be submitted to the
Admission Officer (B.Tech. Program),
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad - 500082.
Phone No. 040-23440966/67/68
Q. What is the correspondence email address with IFHE for admissions in Undergraduate programs?
Ans. The correspondence email address with IFHE for admissions in Undergraduate programs is email@example.com.
Q. Where is the ATIT conducted?
Ans. For admission into B.Tech. Programs, ATIT is conducted at various campuses of ICFAI. These campuses are located at Jaipur, Hyderabad, Tripura, Raipur, Jharkhand and Dehradun and Himachal Pradesh.
Q. Does the ICFAI Group has academic collaborations with International schools?
Ans. The ICFAI is a part of MoU- Memorandum of Understanding with International Schools and primary Institutions across the world. The group provides a good opportunity for students for higher learning and individual growth.
- RE: Admission test for ICFAI Tech – ATIT FAQs -saurav kumar (06/11/15)
- if anyone wants to change his branch and college offered to him after atit exam then is this possible to change his branch and college.