Admission to IIFT for different categories of candidates
Is there different mode of admission for IIFT MBA program for General/SC/ST categories and for foreign nationals/NRI?
General / SC / ST / PH / OBC candidates can get admission on the basis of Written Test, Essay write up, Group Discussion and Interview.
Foreign nationals / NRI / Children of NRI candidates can get admission on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)
What is the next step after filling and submitting online application form for IIFT MBA program?
After successful filling and submission of the online application form, the candidate need to take out the print of the completed application form, tear it along the dotted line and send the same with the required documents to IIFT through registered post / speed post / courier. The documents that need to be enclosed along with are:
• If the candidate has paid the application fee through Demand Draft, then Demand Draft of the applicable amount has to be enclosed with Full name, address and Application number of the candidate at the back side of the Demand Draft.
• Two adhesive stickers / labels / name slips with candidate’s name and address written on it.
• In case the candidate belongs to SC / ST / PH / OBC category, then copy of requisite certificate needs to be enclosed.
• If the candidate belongs to Foreign National / NRI / Children of NRI category, then copy of GMAT scores need to be enclosed along with.
- RE: Admission to IIFT for different categories of candidates -Arjun (05/02/17)
- After submission of documents is there a PI or will admission be based only on GMAT scores?