Advantages and disadvantages of a career in public health
What are advantages and disadvantages of a career in public health?
The following are some of the advantages and disadvantages associated with this career:
• Health care professionals are respected for their work and contribution to the community.
• These professionals are highly paid.
• There is a good scope of career growth.
• The work of public health professional is satisfying because it involves improving the life of the community.
• One can provide service and support to others
• It is a quite challenging profession.
• Responsibilities that come with being a health care professional can be stressful at times.
• It can be depressing when you are unable to help.