Apprenticeship Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Apprenticeship
To secure the position of Apprentice in your editorial board, thereby using my potential in the field of literary work and learning new tasks.
- B.Tech worked as a co-editor for inhouse magazine of the college.
- Proficient at contacting technologists from across the world and gather articles and latest news from time-to-time.
- Efficient at gathering the news and details, compiling, comprehending and designing a presentable format for the same.
- Ability to proof-read and edit the content wherever required.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Good communication and developmental skills.
- Good aptitude of grasping things and completing the assigned project satisfactorily.
- Efficient time-management with tendency to finish the target on time with utmost perfection.
- Ability to handle the writers, both freelance and permanent staff, to get the work done efficiently on time.
- Apprenticeship Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
To secure an apprenticeship in TGH Ltd for honing the existing skills and get experience of working in a challenging and tough environment
• A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from Pune Medical College
• Expert in medical terminology with knowledge of standard care
• Hard-working, diligent and caring fulfilling all tasks assigned under the sun
• Able to work under pressure and do multi-tasking
• Effective communication and sound computer skills for getting work done
• Awarded with the “best student” award in medical college for academics as well as overall co-curricular activities
• Worked in Ram Dayal hospital under Dr Sheela Ghanshyam for 1 month under practical learning program and learnt various nuances of nursing and medicine.