Artifical Language - Logical Reasoning questions1) ZALK TUM means BULLDOG , TUMDILL means DOGBITE , HALTOH means REDDISH. Which of the following would mean REDBULL?
D) DILLZULK View Answer / Hide Answer2) SOFT DRINK means TAMM DUG, HARD DRINK means FIM TAMM, ICECOLD means COL FU. What does COLD DRINK mean in that same language?
A) FU DUG
B) FU TAMM
C) FIM FU
D) DUG COLView Answer / Hide Answer3) If SUNKADU means SNOW FAIR, VIN SUN means SNOW WHITE & KIN TOW means LOW PRICE, what does KADU TOW mean?
A) FAIR PRICE
B) LOW SNOW
C) FAIR WHITE
D) WHITE PRICE View Answer / Hide Answer4) If FON DYU means HARD DISK, DISK PACK means DYU PIK & PEN DRIVE means PITT EN, what does DISK DRIVE mean?
A) DYU EN
B) PIK EN
C) FON EN
D) NONE OF THESEView Answer / Hide Answer5) If CANT LOG means CLASS ROOM, LONGI LOG means BED ROOM & FIN TO means ICE TEA, what does LONGI TO mean?
A) ICE ROOM
B) BED TEA
C) TEA ROOM
D) ICE CLASSView Answer / Hide AnswerDirections for questions 6-10: The symbols @,#,$,* & % are used as illustrated below.
A@B means A is not smaller than B
A#B means A is neither greater nor equal to B
A$B means A is neither smaller nor greater than B
A*B means A is not greater than B
A%B means A is neither smaller nor equal to B
A) If only conclusion 1 is true
B) If only conclusion 2 is true
C) If either 1 or 2 is true
D) If neither 1 nor 2 is true
E) If both 1 & 2 are true6) D$M, F%M, B*D
2) F%BView Answer / Hide Answer7) D*K, R#K, K$M
2) M%DView Answer / Hide Answer8) H$K, T#H, W*T
2) K%WView Answer / Hide Answer9) N%A, F$N, A#L
2) F%AView Answer / Hide Answer10) E@F, M%R, F*M
2) R@EView Answer / Hide AnswerDirections for questions 11-15: In the following questions, symbols +, @, *, #, $ and ? are used in the following meaning.
A+B means A is smaller than B
A@B means A is greater than B
A*B means A is either greater than or equal to B
A#B means A is not equal to B
A$B means A is either smaller than or equal to B
A?B means A is equal to B
A) If only Statement 1 follows
B) If only Statement 2 follows
C) If either 1 or 2 follows
D) If neither 1 nor 2 follows
E) If both 1 & 2 follow11) A#B, T?B, K*A
(2) A?T View Answer / Hide Answer12) M*N, N@P, P$Q
(2) M?QView Answer / Hide Answer13) Y$Z, X@Y, Z+A
(2) A@YView Answer / Hide Answer14) T$P, P?Q, Q+R
(2) Q@TView Answer / Hide Answer15) M@N, O+M, N$P
(2) P*NView Answer / Hide Answer