ATMA 2013 - AIMS Test for Management Admission
Introduction to ATMA
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admission) is a management admission test conducted by AIMS on an All India Basis for the admission to MBA/ PGDM and other PG programmes like MCA. Many institutes from all over India participate in ATMA for admission to their campuses. The test is approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Candidates possessing a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university/ institute are eligible for the test.
- Final year students of any Bachelor’s degree course are eligible to appear for the test and seek admission provisionally.
How’s the test conducted?
-The test is conducted online on a specified date and time at the centre allotted by the test authority.
-The candidate necessarily needs to go to the test venue to take the test.
-The allotment of test venues is done by the system and no change can be made to it.
ATMA Test Pattern and Syllabus
-No. of questions – 180
-Time – 3 hrs
-ATMA mainly tests three types of skills – Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude and Verbal ability.
-Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark.
-.25 mark is deducted for every wrong answer
-0 marks for questions left un-attempted
Selection at various ATMA partner institutes
-AIMS informs the candidate’s ATMA score to the institutes selected by the candidate at the time of registration. 5 institutes can be selected at the time of registration. Additional institutes can be selected on a payment of additional fee of Rs 100 per institute, payable to "Association of Indian Management Schools" at Hyderabad through a DD.
-The institutes carry out the further process and select the candidates as per their procedure.
-The list of institutes participating in ATMA can be found here: http://www.atmaaims.com/pdf/12022013/ATMA_parti_inst12022013.pdf
How to contact AIMS?
- Website: http://www.atmaaims.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 040 -2337 0034/24
ATMA Schedule for 2013
- Date of Commencement of Registration: 20/09/2013
- Start of distribution of ATMA Bulletins : 03/10/2013
- Close of distribution of ATMA Bulletins : 30/11/2013 (01:00PM)
- Date of closure of Registration : 02/12/2013 (05:00PM)
- Last date for reprint of filled-in application form : 03/12/2013
- Downloading of Admit Cards : 04/12/2013
- Online test : 08/12/2013 (between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
- Results : 16/12/2013