B.Sc in Nutrition & Dietetics - Eligibility and colleges
What is the eligibility to pursue B.Sc in Nutrition & Dietetics?
To pursue B.Sc in Nutrition & Dietetics one should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and home science/biology.
What are the objectives of these courses?
Following are the objectives:
• To educate the masses about the nutritious eating habits
• Encouraging masses to maintain a good standard of nutrition in their diet
• To create food items which are nutritious and cheap
• Encouraging the distribution of nutritious and cheap food products to those who are deprived of it
• To encourage research on nutrition and develop future scientists.
Institute/college where I can pursue the course?
• National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
• Jawarharlal Nehru Technological Univeristy, Hyderabad
• Achariya College of Arts and Science, Villianur
• Assam Agricultural University, College of Home Science, Assam
• Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science, Mumbai
• Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalam School of Science, Technology and Management, Trupati, Andhra Pradesh
• University of Pune, Maharashtra