Book Keeping career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Book Keeping
Aim to get along with XYZ company for the profile of book keeping, thereby utilising my expertise in accounting and financial management to keep a check on the organization’s expense record in an effective manner.
- B.Com (H) graduate with 5 year experience in book keeping.
- Good command over accounts and finance management.
- Well versed with the credit and debit record maintenance of an organization.
- Good knowledge of ledger maintenance.
- Assisted the management during auditing.
- Knowledge of computers and the required softwares like MYOB etc.
- Proficient in calculating employee payroll, managing invoices and monthly reporting
- Experience of handling vendors for the office supplies from time to time.
- Firm believer in honesty, trustworthy and punctual towards work.
- Proficient in dealing with numbers coupled with a keen eye for detail.
- Team player and target oriented.
- Acknowledged for identifying the unused supplies and reduce the company cost for the same by my previous employer.
- Book Keeping career objective and career summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Bookkeeper in TYP Ltd. Hold vast experience in bookkeeping along with sound knowledge of computers and standard accounting procedures for meeting international standards
• A B.Com from Jkl College, Himachal Pradesh with over 4 years of experience as a Book Keeper in yubn Ltd.
• Managed monthly payroll of 50 employees using TGF Software and administering pension scheme
• Maintained accounts receivables, company financial accounts as well as accounts payable.
• Performed administrative duties including maintaining clients’ files up to date and answering information
• Balance yearly bank statements as well as prepared year end journal entries
• Diligent, thorough and mature in handling a number of tasks assigned in a professional manner
• Proficient in spreadsheets and other complex softwares used in book keeping.