Business Adminstration career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Business Adminstration
To secure a mid-level position in administering business of XYZ Ltd. Strive for excellence and work in a professional environment.
- 5 years working experience in day to day business administration
- Experience in drafting & negotiating contracts
- Implemented number of Projects/Processes
- Experience in dealing with migration/transition issues
- Experience in using sharepoint\oracle\excel
- Excellent time management, planning & prioritisation skills
- Experience in reporting for board \ department meetings.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Business Adminstration career objective and career summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of Senior Administrative Manager in uyp Ltd. Possess vast experience of handling administrative work along with multiple tasks under pressure
• A Bachelor’s in English with over 4 years of experience as an Administrative Manager in typlk Ltd.
• Go-getter and positive attitude with ability to multi-task
• Handled the email marketing as well as increasing brand visibility through social media
• Responsible for overall administrative activities as well as managing business development for the company
• Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
• Good negotiation skills, effective communicator and an ability to organize and complete work within deadlines
• Proactive in solving problems as well as coordinating with various departments such as Housekeeping, security and Catering in order to meet company objectives.