Business Development Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Business Development
Career Objective :
To secure a mid level position in business development where I can deliver my strong and enhance the business ventures for the company expanding it reach and network.
Career Summary :
- M.B.A. with 6 year working experience as Business Development Manager.
- Ability to identify, qualify and develop business strategies to expand the current business venture.
- Ability to hold and bond old clients and retain their long-term high quality relationship.
- Good command over geographical planning to increase the reach of the products, formulate marketing strategies in conjunction with marketing department.
- Extensive experience of reaching the market through the channel partners.
- Possess good experience to suggest the local channel partners to promote and sell the products in their market.
- Exposed to the culture of American, Asia Pacific, East Asian and European market.
- Strong decision making and negotiation skills.
- Experience in setting up system tools for acquiring and generating leads.
- Experience in setting up the reporting system to deal effectively with the team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Business Development Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Business Development Manager. Possess good experience of Business Development and have strong interpersonal skills for translating vision into a reality.
• A B.A in English from Delhi University with over 4 years of experience in GHJ Ltd
• Prepared business presentations and proposals in order to showcase company’s capabilities to clients
• Developed and maintained good relationship with existing as well as new clients
• Good communication skills with effective persuasive skills
• Result-focused and quality driven professional who believes in going an extra mile for achieving targets
• Interacted with senior level executives of companies for analyzing their requirement and pitching our company’s products
• Fond of reading, meeting new people and travelling to off-beat destinations