C++ Interview Questions - Honeywell
1. What is data hiding?
2. What are templates?
3. What are generic classes?
4.Explain with an example templates?
5. What are the advantages of C++ over C?
6. Which of the following is a binary search tree?
7. To save the steps in recursive implementations which of the following is true?
a) Full state on the stack
b) Reversible action on the stack
c) Both a and b
8. Which traversal is used for ascending order values in binary search tree?
a) Inorder b) preorder c) post order d) none
9. A________class, is a class that represents a data structure that stores a number of data objects
a. container b.component c.base d.derived