C++/ Java Interview Questions - 3i Infotech
1. When a 'C++' function call is made, the order in which parameters passed to the function are pushed into the stack is
a) left to right
b) right to left
c) bigger variables are moved first than the smaller variales.
d) smaller variables are moved first than the bigger ones.
e) none of the above.
2. Buffering is
a) the process of temporarily storing the data to allow for small variation in device speeds
b) a method to reduce cross talks
c) storage of data within transmitting medium until the receiver is ready to receive.
d) a method to reduce routing overhead.
3. Find the output of the following program
a) 2000 b) 4000 c) Error d) None of the above
4. What is the output you get when Push operation is being performed?
5. What is a thread?
a) Attachable unit of executable code
b) Detachable unit of executable code
c) Execution in a program
d) Scheduler of a program
6. What is meant by polymorphism?
7. What are the features of inheritance?
8. What is the efficiency of merge sort?
a) Log n
b) Nlog n
c) Log ½ n
d) ½ log n
9. Which of the following sorting algorithm has average sorting behavior?
a) Bubble sort b) merge sort c) heap sort
d) exchange sort
10. What was the first name given to Java Programming Language.
a) Oak - Java b) Small Talk c) Oak d) None