Career in Banking - options and opportunities
Career in Banking - options and opportunities- Introduction, options, opportunities, courses, institutes, exams etc.
- RE: Career in Banking - options and opportunities -pushpendra (10/13/17)
It is very good decision that you want to make career in banking sectore.
IBPS and SBI conducts various exams every year for the selection of candidates in banks. https://www.eduncle.com/ibps-po-recruitment-exam
IBPS has released the IBPS PO exam, IBPS Clerk and IBPS RRB notification for the probationary officer, clerk, RRB officer and office assistant posts.
interested candidates should be updated for the latest notification for any bank exam.
check all the updates for upcoming banking exams here
IBPS is going to release the notification for the IBPS SO recruitment exam. If you are interested check the official notification at the officail website.
all the best.
- RE: Career in Banking - options and opportunities -manu singh (03/30/15)
- i pass isc in2014.and i want to make my carreer in banking .now what i do for preparation?
- RE: Career in Banking - options and opportunities -Rajani Sharma (11/26/11)
Banking is the business of handling money of individuals, corporate, government and various other entities which has made it one of the most challenging careers in India. Banks play an important role in our day to day life. With the liberalization of banking system and entering of foreign banks in Indian banking sector, banking has become a wonderful profession that offers various career options. Boom in the IT sector has also given a new dimension to the banking field.
Performance and growth of industry in India
Banking is a lucrative career with enormous opportunities. Recently due to international trade and industrial liberalization a lot of changes have been introduced to the banking sector and many branches of private, public sector banks and foreign banks are increasing in huge numbers. These factors have increased various job opportunities for the candidates in this field
Options and Opportunities
In India various job opportunities are available for the candidates such as clerk, grade I officer, grade II officer, assistant manager, manager, probationary officer, managing director in Investment Banking, Personal, Retail and Rural Banking, Corporate Finance Banking, Treasury Management etc.
- BBA in Banking and Financial Services
- MBA in Banking
- M.Com in Banking and Insurance
- Master of Professional Finance and Banking
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advance Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Chartered Financial Analyst
Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized university.
MBA/Post graduates, Chartered Accountants and CFAs get more preference in the field
Some good institutes
- BLB Institute of Financial Markets, New Delhi
- ICFAI University, Haryana
- New Era Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi
- RNIS College of Financial Planning, New Delhi
- The Indian Institute of Financial Planning, New Delhi
- The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Tripura
- All India Management Association, New Delhi
IBPS All Indian Common Bank Entrance Exam
Nationalized banks recruit candidates through entrance exams whereas the private sector banks recruit MBA’s and Chartered Accountants directly.