Chartered Accountant career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Chartered Accountant
To set up a high profile by joining your esteemed organization at the post of Chartered Accountant, and helping the firm with the basic annual report and accountancy, for the effective growth of the organization.
- CA with 4 years experience.
- Experience of conducting annual audits of around 20 companies.
- Good command over account with its technical and analytical aspect.
- Ability to manage the budget and financial portfolio of the organization.
- Experience to monitor the profit and loss factor and provide a preventive measure to avoid any loss in the business venture.
- Experience of preparing account statements for the report compilation of the audit.
- Possess excellent leadership qualities and good communication skills.
- Ability to train the new comers with the financial and accountancy grounds for the organisation.
- Proficient in providing advice on tax panning.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Proficient at negotiating agreements for the profit of the organization.
- Good analytical approach with a regular analyses of the financial data.
- Chartered Accountant career objective and career summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Seeking the role of a Senior C.A in GHJP Ltd. Proven ability in enhancing business growth and maximising profit
• A C.A from Mumbai University with over 6 years of experience with Ghanshyam Associates and Co.
• Spearheaded development of policies as well as internal control through successful implementation of ERP environment
• Adept in maintaining and finalising of accounts, profit monitoring and preparing MIS.
• Liaisoned with rating agencies for enhancing credit rating.
• Possess good communication skills along with sound knowledge of core functions of accounting and auditing along with an extraordinary ability to apply them
• Ability to motivate people, strong negotiation skills and an analytical bent of mind
• Expert knowledge in various MS-Office applications as well as other accounting software such as Tally
• Keen understanding of various tax procedures and handling tax audits for the firm