Colleges and courses for Beauty experts
I have completed my 10th grade this year can you suggest few courses to become a beautician? Can you also list some good institutes conducting beauty care courses?
There are institutes that offer courses in beauty care after passing 10th grade. However, if you are a 12th pass and\or a graduate then it’ll add to your benefit. These courses are usually Diploma or Certificate courses which are conducted over 3months - 1 year of duration. You would need to start as a trainee in a beauty salon or a beauty parlour to gain as much practical experience as you can so that you become aware of the latest trends in the industry. Few courses are as follows:
• Diploma\certificate in Hair and Skin Care.
• Diploma\certificate in Beauty Culture, Hair and Skin care.
• Diploma\certificate in Beauty Therapy.
• Diploma\certificate in Cosmetology
• Diploma\certificate in Hair care and Hair Dressing.
• PG Diploma in Beauty Technology and Cosmetology.
• Diploma\certificate Beauty Culture and Hair Design.
• Diploma\certificate in Make Up and Skin Care
There are numerous government and private institutes that offer Beauty Care courses. There’s no Entrance Examination that you need to give for this course. Few good institutes in this field are:
- Young Women Christian Education (YWCA), Delhi. (http://www.ywcaofdelhi.org)
- National regional Vocational Training Institute for Women (Ministry of Labour, Govt. Of India), Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Jaipur, Vadodara, Allahabad, Tura. Hisar, Indore, Thiruvanthapuram offer Diploma and certificate courses in beauty care and Cosmetology. (www.dget.nic.in)
- Regional Vocational Training Institute for Women (Ministry of Labour, Govt. Of India), Noida offers Diploma and certificate courses in beauty care and Cosmetology. (www.rvtitura.gov.in)
- Shahnaz Hussain International Beauty Academy, GK-II, New Delhi offers Diploma in Beauty Therapy and PG Diploma in Skin and Beauty Therapy. (www.shahnazinstitute.in)
- Pearl Academy of Fashion, Delhi\ Noida, offers Diploma in Fashion Media Make up (FMM) in association with London College Of Fashion(LCF), UK (1 year duration) (www.pearlacademy.com).
- VLCC Institute offers many Short Term and Long term courses like Advanced Diploma\ Certificate course\Post graduate Diploma in Cosmetology, Diploma\certificate course In Beauty culture, Certificate Course in Spa Therapy, Hair Dressing, Make Up, Dietetics, and Nutrition and so on. It is located in all major cities in India. (http://vlccinstitute.com)
- South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, Delhi
- Nagpur University, Maharashtra is the only institute that offers B.tech in Cosmetic Technology. (www.nagpur-university.com)
- RE: Colleges and courses for Beauty experts -Lakshmi (09/04/15)
- I'm a graduate( b.tech) . Now I want to develop my career as a beautician that to I want learn organic make up and all. Soo how should I proceed and wat is the procedure. I' m very confused regarding colleges . Will somebody help me to know the process and certified colleges in bangalore
- RE: Colleges and courses for Beauty experts -megha shinde (05/21/15)
- I have completed 12th.Please let me know good institutes for learning beauty courses in Mumbai.
- RE: Colleges and courses for Beauty experts -kaushal charaura (02/14/15)
- I m in btech final n after btech i want to do beauty expert coarse. Please give me information about the best institutes in jaipur and other necessary information also.
- RE: Colleges and courses for Beauty experts -Vipin singh (09/26/14)
- I am vipin singh and i want to know that mens can also pursue these courses after completing 10th and can u plz tell me the institutes or colleges that offers these course near noida ,plz send me the queries to email me firstname.lastname@example.org thank you