Construction Project Manager Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Construction Project Manager
To attain the post of “Construction Project Manager” in your company, where I can deliver my expertise skills of new innovative plans of construction with minimal expenditure, thereby contributing to the development of the company.
- B.E. Civil Engineering, M.S. with 6 yea working experience in the management level.
- In-depth knowledge of the construction and demolition strategies and the infrastructure involved for the same.
- Experience of handling both construction and demolition projects with utmost client satisfaction.
- Ability to ensure safety and security measures at the construction site.
- Responsible and abide to work within the compliance.
- Proven cost-reduction in the “XYZ Highway and road” construction with ABC and Co.
- Ability to control expenses within the set budget.
- Experience of working with the quality team and analysing the quality of the raw materials and the construction materials.
- Ability to handle the vendors and check out the supplies and the stock.
- Experience of managing the issues at contractor and sub-contractor level, with ability to supervise and guide them with the project requirements.
- Proficient in analysing market trends and good command in proposing the bidding quote and estimating the proposals.
- Team player with encouraging approach.
- Excellent time-management and communication skills.
- Construction Project Manager Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/16/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position in the field of Construction where I can utilize my Project Management experience and along with allows me to learn new methodologies to beat the
competition in the market.
• 5 years work experience in the field of construction after completion of BE in Civil Engineering.
• Experience of managing on-site management as per the schedule, time and budget, within the specified engineering designs.
• Proficient in acquiring the new projects by designing them as per the requirements of the clients.
• In-depth knowledge of all the aspects of construction including planning, designing, processing, budgeting, scheduling and others.
• Expertise in managing the entire team working on the project so that the projects are completed well on time without any human resource problem.
• IN-depth knowledge of the legal issues and safety standards to be followed during the construction projects.