Courses and institutes to learn Video Editing
What are the various courses and fees applicable for these courses in the field of video editing?
Courses - :
There are three types of courses with durations ranging between three months and three years, Certificate Course in Non-linear Editing, Diploma in Video Editing and Sound Recording and Diploma in Post-production Video Editing.
Fees - :
The fee for non-linear video editing courses differs from one institute to the other. Short duration courses cost up to Rs. 35,000/- while diplomas can be earned for approximately Rs. 50,000/-. The fee for degree and master-level courses ranges between Rs. 50,000/- and Rs. 2,00,000/-.
What are the various institutes that offer a course a diploma or a certificate course in video editing?
There are various institutes that offer either a certificate course or a diploma course in the field of video editing and digital video editing. Here is the list of some of the colleges in India.
- Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
- Aakriti Institute for Art, Animation and Gaming, Noida (Uttar Pradesh),
- Auriga College of Media Studies, Thalassery (Kerala),
- Fortune Institute of Communication and Television, New Delhi (Delhi),
- Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh),
- IIMC, New Delhi
- YMCA, New Delhi
- Edit Works School of Mass Communications, Noida
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Mass Communications, New Delhi
- Bihar Institute of Film and Television (BIFT), Patna
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Institute of Mass Communications, Bhopal
- Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
- Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata
- NRAI School of Mass Communications, Delhi
There is a another famous college –
NBA School of Mass Communication offering Certificate Course in Video Editing - which an aspirant can apply to.